Another Black Friday in the books. Ready to start planning for BF 2022? 🙂 #nevertooearly
Also, this tweet above made me laugh.
This Black Friday probably hit another record and I’m excited to see how our clients emails performed. It’s such a wild time for email marketers, but somehow I managed to collect some links for ya.
Here are some great links I loved this past week:
- Email Marketing Trends for 2022 (MailNinja)
- Shopify breaks Black Friday record. See how much here.
- Santa’s supply chain be like.
- I want this t-shirt.
- The NYTimes piece on Stephen Sondheim is great (RIP to this titan of musical theatre.)
- Give the gift of beer. (This is our client and their NA beer is awesome.)
- The 40 best family Christmas pajamas.
- A plain-text email that totally worked.
- Mailchimp has new Instagram Stories GIFs and they’re so cute!
- Have you seen Mailchimp Presents piece with Andre Leon Talley – You Are What You Wear?
Do you like this format or do you prefer the links right in my usual Sunday email? Let me know. Reply here.