I heard this yesterday on a podcast with Laura Belgray — Don’t wait to be inspired to write your next email (or to write anything). Just start writing and then you’ll be inspired in the process, much like now, when I had not a single idea for this email until I sat down and sifted through the last few weeks of links I’ve collected. If you want to send out more emails then just sit down and start. Cool?
7 Other Things I Loved Recently:
1. I wasted 13 mins of my life watching these 10 Instagram Stories hacks last week, but they’re all really good.
2. This free cliche finder tool (for your writing)…is so cliche.
3. What if your CTAs (Call to Action) buttons were this instead of “contact us.”
4. I share this article on email subject line spam trigger words with my clients often.
5. I discovered the absolute most perfect WFH sweatshirt.
6. If you haven’t seen Mailchimp’s 2020 Annual Report, it’s amazing.
7. I got together with 8 other Mailchimp Partners on this blog about what tools we couldn’t live without. For me, it’s Slack. (And remember when Slack went down last week?!)
In other news, I bought the domain name emilyryanemails.com this week, Stay tuned for some cool stuff there soon, including my new Mailchimp course, with everything you could possibly need to start sending great emails.
Have a great week ahead and if I ever inspire you to write an email, purchase something or read one of these articles above, I’d love to know. Just hit reply and lemme know anytime.